All That Goth !

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, H&M Fringe Bag, Goth Fashion

   Today's post is quite a departure from my usual styling, my inspiration for this look is Goth fashion. Goth fashion is a clothing style marked by conspicuously dark and mysterious elements. It includes a lot of black, dark make up, boots, studs,spikes and crosses. So I decided to unleash the inner goth in me and gave it a little punk rock vibe, with ONLY's latest collection. I went for an almost all black ensemble, I paired this cool black & white t-shirt with a 'Beauty VS Cool' slogan with this pair of black skinny jeans, both from ONLYThe t-shirt has a very grunge feel to it paired with a cool slogan, making it a perfect statement T-Shirt to have in your wardrobe this season. I must say that these black skinny jeans from ONLY  fit like a glove and make me feel so much taller and skinnier, for real. If you are on the hunt for the perfect pair of black Jeans you must check these out from ONLY's latest collection.
   Keeping the whole goth feel of the look in mind I accessorized with a black hat, black boots and carried this black fringe bag.
  My jewelry also had the same goth vibe - I wore a crystal cross earring in one ear and a long feather earring in the other ear, a long gold tassel necklace, a gold spike bracelet, my black Swarovski slake bracelet paired with my new black python leather strap watch from
Daniel Wellington.
  I stacked my fingers with 3 rings - a cross, spike & a midi ring too. I kept my makeup also very dark with black smokey eyes and dark Bordeaux lips.
  I love experimenting with my style from time to time and this goth meets punk rock look is uber cool, comfy and makes a real style statement.

ONLY Statement T-Shirt , ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, Black Hat, MAC Diva Lipstick, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt & ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt & ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, H&M Fringe Bag, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Skirt & ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat,Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, H&M Fringe Bag, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, Black Hat, MAC Diva Lipstick,Spike Bracelet, Goth Fashion
 ONLY Statement T-Shirt, ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, H&M Fringe Bag, Goth Fashion
 ONLY Statement T-Shirt,Black Hat,Goth Fashion

ONLY Statement T-Shirt, ONLY Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, Goth Fashion
 
Spike Bracelet, Spike Ring, Cross Ring,Swarovski Slake Bracelet, Daniel Wellington Watch

Spike Bracelet, Spike Ring, Midi Ring
 Forever 21 Cross Ring, Swarovski Slake Bracelet, Daniel Wellington Watch

Swarovski Slake Bracelet, Daniel Wellington Watch

Photo Credits: Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha (www.experimentalfilms.in

HOOK MY LOOK

   
  Make sure you check out ONLY's latest collection and get your hands on some really cool statement t-shirts and fabulous skinny jeans at your nearest ONLY store.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,