Too Glam Give a Damn !

Red pencil dress with lace
   One of my earliest memories of my mother all dressed up, is in this glamorous bright red fitted dress and I must stay it made for a really stunning picture, etched in my mind. Ever since then I have had this intense love for collecting the best red dresses I could lay my eyes on, over the years. 
  Red spells glamour, sexiness and confidence for a woman, like wearing no other color can and the perfect red dress is a wardrobe staple for any fashionista.
  So imagine my sheer delight when I spotted the most gorgeous red pencil dress at the ONLY store, with pretty lace detailing on the cap sleeves and on the bottom. The dress fit me like a glove and hugged my curves oh so perfectly well. I love the high-waist definition of the dress, that accentuates the hour-glass body shape well. This red dress is a real dream and spells glamour and elegance both. The lace detailing adds a generous dose of femininity and the below the knee length adds an air of sophistication & elegance to an otherwise super sexy dress. The dress is perfect for a special occasion like a birthday, anniversary, special date night or a cocktail party. I love my share of glamorous dresses, as you can see in my previous post here here here & here .
   I accessorised the red pencil dress with gold accents with a studded gold butterfly collar necklace, butterfly earrings with a red crystal droplet, a gold cuff bracelet
  I also wore my new JORD Watch, which is an exquisite wood watch with a rose gold dial with Swarovski crystals from the Cora Series here , stacked with a bronze Stardust Swarovski bracelet
    I added some texture to the look with this chic black & white snakeskin box clutch from ONLY. I finished off the glamorous look with metallic gold pointed toe heels, bold red lips, winged eye liner, soft curls and a bouffant.Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace


Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace

Red pencil dress with lace


Red Lips, Gold Butterfly Necklace, Butterfly Earrings
JORD Women's Watch , Swarovski Stardust Bracelet
 JORD Women's Watch , Swarovski Stardust Bracelet

Snakeskin Clutch
 Snakeskin Clutch

Photo Credits: Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha (www.experimentalfilms.in)

HOOK MY LOOK
   
   Put your most glamorous foot forward for that special occasion, drop in to your nearest ONLY store and shop some of the most gorgeous dresses from their latest collection.

Wooden Wristwatch 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,