An Evening of Primping & Pampering !

   Which woman doesn't love to indulge herself in some much needed pampering and especially when the when it comes to her nails. I personally have a huge obsession with nail varnishes and interesting nail art. So I was pretty kicked about attending the
recent launch of  LYN (Live Your Now) Nail Lacquers at the Juice Salon, Khar with my fellow blogger friends. We all had a blast time getting beautiful color themed manicures and pedicures done. My color theme was - Sleepink Beauty. So keeping the theme in mind I went with this fuchsia pink rose print flare midi skirt paired with a plain black tee and accessorized the look with this matching necklace with pink & black roses.
Stephanie Timmins at the LYN Nails Event at Juice Salon, Khar
  According to LYN these nail polishes are revolutionary high definition nail lacquer that promises to give you nothing less than pure color perfection. Furthermore LYN’s innovative flat brush technology delivers precision color, for smoother, faster and streak free professional finish. Live Your Now (LYN)’s salon quality nail lacquers with their pigment-rich formula glide on like satin, dry fast and are available in 100 gorgeous shades and are formulated to provide a high gloss finish for manicures that really last. Each of the shades have a playful edge to them which is reflected in their fun names - ‘Drama Green’, ‘Tutu Cute’, ‘You’re Bluetiful’ and ‘I’m Peachless’ to name a few.

Stephanie Timmins at the LYN Nails Event at Juice Salon, Khar
    I decided to play along with my theme for the day - pink & roses and went in for a very intricate rose art manicure in shades of fuchsia pink & white. I absolutely loved the end results. 
   My pretty rose manicure was just the pick me up I needed and I also was impressed by the high definition colour of the LYN nail polishes.  
Roses Art Manicure by LYN Nails

Roses Art Manicure by LYN Nails

Roses Art Manicure & Pedicure by LYN Nails


  The staying power is pretty good, my manicure stayed intact for over a week. I'm a huge fan of nail polishes and love experimenting with new brands and must say I was pretty impressed with the LYN range. They have a huge collection of beautiful shades and is currently available in all Juice Salons and few other selected salons. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,