Let The Games Begin - Super Bowl Style !

Sports Luxe Twin-set

   Hey lovelies, I have been away for a while, I'm just back from a work trip in sunny Bangkok, Thailand . I've been to this city several times before and it always feels like a home away from home thanks to the warm hospitality of the Thai people. I enjoyed some lovely local Thai food, while I was there like the ever famous Pad Thai, some much needed foot massages and yes of course lots and lots of shopping too. As always when I travel I make sure I squeeze in an outfit post to capture some flavour of the foreign locales as a backdrop for my blog pictures. 

   So today's outfit post is shot in Bangkok and draws it's inspiration from the super popular 'Sports Luxe' trend, remember I did a Sports Luxe OOTD on the blog before (see here) and especially by the current global 'Super Bowl' rage.
   The Super Bowl is far by the most popular thing in sports entertainment in America and has also gained avid watchers the world over . Women  may or may not may not be a that big a fan of football, but they tend to like the exciting vibe surrounding the event. I mean, it’s a celebration and women tend to like celebrations!
  So dressing up in a stylish, sporty outfit to support the football frenzy doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I guarantee you most women are not thinking oversized boyfriend’s jerseys these days. There has been a huge surge in women’s sports apparel in the last decade and the Sports Luxe trend ranks pretty high on the women's fashion scene.In fact, college sports apparel alone had increased about 148% in the last five years, so women are definitely letting it be known that they want fashionable, chic, and stylish sport’s wear.
   I've worn  this Sports Jersey inspired twinset in navy blue and white, with this cool crop top with number 34 and fitted pencil midi skirt -so on trend, paired with my new Michael Kors cross-body bag in tan with gold rivets and these uber cool white block heel platform shoes with cleated soles. I accessorized the look with this cut-work gold cuff bracelet, my Swarovski slake bracelet, midi-rings and wore my brown cat-eye sunglasses.
 This outfit is super sporty chic and works well for a great day look statement ensemble and on trend with the current Super Bowl rage.
Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Sports Luxe Twin-set

Swarovski Slake Bracelet, Midi-rings, Gold Cuff Bracelet

Michael Kors tan cross-body bag

    These platform type shoes with cleated soles will be a very big hit from now until the summer, especially with the white sole. River Island have a huge range and selection ranging from Sandals, Flatforms and Platforms and the styles differ slightly.
white cleated sandals

HOOK MY LOOK


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,