Rocker Chic - 'Just Be Loud' with JBL

Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,Over the knee boots,JBL Wireless Headphones

   They say love makes the world go round..but for me Music makes my world go round ! Music is such an integral part of my life. Music gets my creative juices flowing, helps me de-stress, uplifts my mood, entertains me during travelling and makes me want to just be loud, just like JBL's Just Be Loud ad campaign with actors Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra, enjoying music on the beach, with their JBL headphones on.
   In today's outfit post you can see me in a rather upbeat mood, listening to music on my new candy red JBL Bluetooth Headphones. My look is very Rocker Chic - I wearing this tartan/red plaid crop top with a denim high-waist suspender skirt with suede over the knee boots. I'm carrying my black fringe bag and accessorized the look with black tassel earrings, lots of beaded bracelets. my black Swarovski slake bracelet and my super cool cat eye,blue mirrored Sunnies.
Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,over the knee boots,Fringe Bag

Forever 21 Tartan Plaid Crop Top,JBL Synchros Headphones
   I have created different playlists on my Smartphone to suit my different moods - Workout, Soothing Music, Country Music Playlist..that I enjoy listening to on my super cool and chic candy-red JBL Wireless Bluetooth headphones, my latest addiction . These particular headphones I'm using is called the JBL Synchros E40BT on-the-ear headphones. 

JBL Synchros E40BT on-the-ear headphones in Candy Red

Here are few things I love about these JBL Wireless Bluetooth Headphones:
JBL Synchros E40BT on-the-ear headphones.
    I can never leave home without my JBL Bluetooth headphones, whether it's to the gym, travelling, chilling home or when I feel like just breaking into a sing and dance routine.
   Along with being super chic looking they give me high sound quality and ease of wearing.Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,Ankle boots,JBL Wireless Headphones

Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,Ankle boots,JBL Wireless Headphones

Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,Ankle boots,JBL Wireless Headphones

Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,JBL Wireless Headphones

Tartan Plaid Crop Top,Denim Suspender Skirt,JBL Wireless Headphones

Forever 21 Tartan Plaid Crop Top,JBL Wireless Candy Red Headphones

Candy Red JBL Wireless Headphones, Cat Eye Sunglasses, MAC Diva Lipstick

Candy Red JBL Wireless Headphones, Cat Eye Sunglasses, Midi-rings, MAC Diva Lipstick

Fringe bag, black ankle boots
HOOK MY LOOK

  • Headphones - c/o JBL India
  • Crop Top - Forever 21 (buy here)
  • Suspender Skirt - Forever 21
  • Boots - Aldo
  • Bag - H&M
  • Sunglasses - Lola's Closet
  • Slake Bracelet - Swarovski
  • Bracelets - Aldo
  • Midi-rings - Feisty Fox
  • Earrings - Feisty Fox 
    
      You can follow JBL India on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,