Day Dreaming in Batik & Silk !

Batik Silk Maxi Dress, Bordeaux Lips
   Hello lovelies, I've not been very active with my personal style posts for a while, for those who have been following me on Instagram are aware that I've been really busy with my event company work and back to back brand shoots, but now my creative juices are flowing at an all time high and I'm all geared up to give you some interesting style posts with some exciting upcoming brand collaborations. Follow me on Instagram and keep updated more regularly with my activities.
   To begin with, my look today is in collaboration with the super chic designer online store "Label Mansion"a place where you can shop the most exclusive designer products for less than Rs. 3000 with convenience. Who said designer wear products lead to mandatory holes in the pockets. Not any more!
   You can also enjoy our features where you can like, share, customize & shop at the same time. I'm simply in love with the super affordable designer wear from
 Label Mansion,
you are sure to be spoilt for choice here. Today's outfit is pretty dark glam with a Gothic mystique touch.  I felt so dreamy in this beautiful Batik Silk halter-neck maxi-dress from Label Mansion in beautiful deep shades of magenta and forest green-blue with a lovely low back and I'm enthralled by the flowy fall of this dress. I accessorized the look with some beautiful jewelry from Label Mansion - a pair of gold tassel earrings, a gold cuff bracelet with a purple stone, a cubic midi ring and an embroidered clutch. I finished off the look with black ankle boots, giving an edgy vibe to the batik dress.
   I completed the Gothic mystic look with black Smokey eyes and Bordeaux lips - a very popular trend this fall. I truly felt so dreamy in this beautiful batik silk dress, it made me just want to bask in the wilderness, lost in my thoughts. 
Batik Silk Maxi Dress, Bordeaux Lips

Batik Silk Maxi Dress, Bordeaux Lips

Batik Silk Maxi Dress, Bordeaux Lips

Batik Silk Backless Maxi Dress

Batik Silk Maxi Dress, Bordeaux Lips, Embroidered Clutch

Batik Silk Maxi Dress worn with ankle boots, Bordeaux Lips

Batik Silk Backless Maxi-Dress

Girl with Curls, Mac Diva, Bordeaux Lips, Embroidered Clutch
  Gold Hand-Cuff, Gold Tassel Earrings, Mac Diva,Bordeaux Lips ,Smokey Eyes

Backless Dress, Gold Tassel Earrings, Bordeaux Lips ,Smokey Eyes

Embroidered Clutch, Gold Cuff & Pastel Midi-ring

Black Ankle Boots

HOOK MY LOOK


Photo Credits: Aditya Chattopadhyay

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,