Gilded Aphrodite - Classic Glamour !

Gold Bandage Dress
   There are dresses and there are dresses..and sometimes it's just 'the most perfect dress' that you lay your eyes on and you know you just must have it. It was love at first sight when I saw with this stunning gold body-con dress from the chic Milanoo online store.      It was even better in person, I was stunned by the fabulous quality of the fabric, so much like the classic Herve Leger bandage dresses and it was the most perfect shade of gold and fit me like a glove. I have a pretty curvaceous figure and this gold bandage dress accentuates my curves oh so perfectly. I truly felt like a total Goddess in this dress and so I titled the post 'Gilded Aphrodite' inspired by  Aphrodite - The Greek Goddess of Beauty & Love . 
  I love the harness strap like detailing around the neck and also the interesting back details. This glamorous gold head-chain with crystals really complemented the Goddess like look. My other accessories also had a little mystical touch with this rhinestone embellished panther head ring, butterfly hand-chain and this Cartier inspired gold cuff bracelet. I'm obsessed with my new glossy black & gold Chanel Perfume bottle phone cover that comes with a cool chain, that allows it to be carried like a bag too. I carried my favourite Michael Kors Black Patent Python Small Sloan Shoulder Flap Bag and wore my gold glitter Steve Madden peep-toe heels. I kept my hair in soft waves, my lips bright red and had a black & gold manicure done.
  I shot this post amidst these roman pillars & statues and lush greenery to complement the exotic vibe of this shoot. 
Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Bandage Dress
Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Bandage Dress

Gold Head-Chain, Chanel Perfume Bottle Phone Cover

Gold Head-Chain, Chanel Perfume Bottle Phone Cover

H&M Gold Head-Chain

Gold Cuff Bracelet, Panther Ring & Butterfly Hand-chain

Cartier inspired gold cuff bracelet, panther ring

Michael Kors Python Black Shoulder Bag, Gold Steve Madden Heels
Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,