Oh So Royal in Blue Lace !

Sheinside Blue Lace Dress



   

   Hello lovelies, I'm back after a month long hiatus from the world of blogging and I have, missed it oh so much. I have busy shooting for a few different  and very interesting brand campaigns, that should be out soon and I'm dying to share them with you and also been working on my new YouTube Channel, if you haven't checked it out here, please do and tell me what you think.
   Anyways, today's post is super special because it's super glamorous, high-fashion and very editorial in it's essence. I've attempted a styling that looks straight out a a high fashion magazine and I hope you like the concept, styling and the pictures too.
Sheinside Blue Lace Dress
   I have been longing to style this absolutely gorgeous & glamorous  blue lace gown I received from the super chic online store - SheInside with sheer panels, a low V back and a sexy front slit. It's such a royal, classic dress with a sexy edge at the same time. It's a perfect fit for a very formal or glamorous event.
Sheinside Blue Lace Dress
Sheinside Blue Lace Dress


Sheinside Blue Lace Dress

    To set the mood right we used a white rose bouquet, champagne & cupcakes to get the tone perfect for this editorial style shoot.

Sheinside Blue Lace Dress
  As an alternate styling option for this shoot I used this multi-chain necklace with multi-metal tones as a back chain to adorn the sexy V-back of the dress, back-chains are such a super hot accessory this season.   Sheinside Blue Lace Dress with a love V Back with a back-chain
Sheinside Blue Lace Dress with a V back & a Back-Chain

Sheinside Blue Lace Dress with a V back & a Back-Chain

Sheinside Blue Lace Dress with a V back & a Back-Chain

   I had my hair in a top knot and adorned it with a white wreath and wore my lips a bright shade of red
   I paired the blue lace dress with some stunning and classic jewelry pieces from Swarovski , including this delicate floral pendant with clear crystals and rose gold-plated metal on a gold chain, that is so fresh & feminine and this Swarovski floral heritage ring that is rhodium-plated ring made of satin, amethyst, light amethyst, and silver shade crystals.
Swarovski Floral Astrid Pendant & Chain, Swarovski Floral Heritage Ring
    Keeping the ultra feminine & crystal theme in mind, I carried this crystal embellished box clutch and wore my Swarovski studded Louboutin peep toe heels. I also wore this beautiful dual finger angel wing ring.
Crystal studded box clutch, Swarovski flower ring , angel wings ring
Christian Louboutin Crystal Studded Heels & Crystal Embellished Clutch

Pin It!
     It was one of my most experimental shoots till date and I really enjoyed shooting this look. I hope you loved the pictures as much as I did.

HOOK MY LOOK

  • Lace Dress - c/o SheInside (buy here)
  • Necklace - c/o Swarovski (buy here)
  • Floral Ring - Swarovski (here)
  • Angel Wing Ring - Splash 
  • Back - Chain - Feisty Fox Accessories
  • Clutch - Esbeda
  • Shoes - Christian Louboutin (similar here)
  • Lipstick - MAC Russian Red

Photography: Nivedita Nandi
Make up : Jyoti Chadha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,