Resort Chic OOTD - Dubai Diaries 2 !

Bralet & Floral Skirt

    This is my second outfit post from my Dubai Holiday.I visited lots of wonderful places there, this post was shot partly at world famous Atlantis - The Palm & also at my favourite Jumeirah Beach
   Due to the soaring temperatures during summer in Dubai I took the liberty to wear this pretty denim polka dotted bralet with white lace paired with this high-waist floral white skirt. Adding an element of sophisticated chic to my resort look was this elegant faux pearl necklace and my pentagon retro sunnies. I carried my new white & gold cross body bag and wore my comfy silver gladiator sandals. I loved shooting amongst Dubai's signature palm trees, splendid architecture and beautiful beaches.

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Bralet & Floral Skirt

Pearl Necklace & Pentagon Retro Sunglasses

Pearl Necklace

White & Gold River Island Clutch

Silver Gladiator Sandals
Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK
  • Top - Koton
  • Skirt - Koton
  • Bag- River Island
  • Necklace - c/o Style Fiesta (here)
  • Sunnies - c/o Lola's Closet (here)
  • Sandals - H&M
Check Out My Dubai Diaries 2 on my You Tube Channel ! Don't Forget to Subscribe To My Channel !



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,