Beach Babe OOTD - Dubai Diaries 1 !

High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt
High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt
    Hey lovelies, I'm back from my birthday holiday to the exquisite city of Dubai. It was my first time visiting this Middle-Eastern city and I was so delighted with my experiences there. Dubai has a real kaleidoscope of attractions , but since I'm such a beach bum, I spent most of my time at Dubai's stunning beaches. I shot my first outfit post at the city's most popular beaches 'Jumeirah Beach'. I was stunned by the white sand, pristine blue water, the wonderful restaurants & hotels lining the beach serving some exotic Lebanese,Continental & World cuisine.
   My look bordered on chic resort wear, with this white high-low top with a sheer lace panel in the front & a cross-back paired with this pastel blue high-waist crochet skirt.The top is the perfect fit for hot summer days at the beach, comfy and chic. Pastels are a summer staple and this crochet skirt is the prettiest shade of pastel blue. I kept the jewelry minimal for the beach with just this one statement piece- these dangling pearl ear-cuff with a single spike drop. I wore these cool retro pink Sunnies, carried my new Coral Red Michael Kors bag and donned my strappy wedges with a snakeskin pattern top and wooden bottom. I loved lounging around on the beach in this summer breezy outfit and prancing around bare-feet in the white sand .
   Hope you all enjoy the pictures from my Dubai Vacation ! More to come ! Stay tuned !
High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt
    High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt


High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt

High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt

High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt

High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt

High-Low Top & Crochet Skirt

Pearl Ear-cuff & Retro Pink Sunglasses

Red Michael Kors Bag

H&M Snakeskin-Wooden Wedges
Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK
  • Top - Bershka
  • Skirt - Forever 21
  • Ear-cuff - c/o Style Fiesta (here)
  • Sunglasses - c/o Style Fiesta (here)
  • Bag - Michael Kors
  • Shoes - H&M


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,