Fall Trends - Tartan + Leopard Print + Fur

   Happy Holidays everyone and 'Happy Diwali ' to all my fellow Indians all over the globe. Diwali is the festival of lights in India and is a huge celebration here. 
    My outfit today embraces some of Fall Fashion's biggest trends: Tartan + Leopard Print + Fur. I wore this Tartan Jacket with faux fur detailing on the collar, paired with a light pink tone leopard print top and a black Skort (a pair of shorts with a fabric panel resembling a skirt covering the front). I wore my black stockings, carried my new Micheal Kors tote bag in a pretty rose gold metallic finish and wore my gold ankle bootsMy accessories included a leopard print cuff bracelet, a gold cuff bracelet with rivets and a quirky camera and star double finger ring. 
   I loved this multipurpose and chic red tartan jacket with the fur detailing, makes for the perfect look for fall.
 Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag

Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag
  Tartan just feels right for this fall, the wooly weave of Scottish tartans has flooded store shelves already. Leopard, a pattern that is timeless, is a sure way to add fierceness and pizzazz to your wardrobe. Even a hint of Faux Fur is fabulous for fall, it's stylish, classy, and sure to keep you warm and cozy this winter.Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag
    Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag    Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag

Tartan Jacket,Leopard Print Top,Skort,Micheal Kors Bag

   I accessorized with two cuff bracelets, one in gold with rivets and the other a H leopard print one, I wore this cute double finger ring with a camera and star. I carried my new Micheal Kors stunning hanbag in a metallic rose gold finish.
      I finished off the look with these gold ankle boots with pointed toes.
Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK

  • Tartan Jacket - VERO MODA (similar here)
  • Leopard print top - ZARA 
  • Skort - ZARA (similar here)
  • Handbag - MICHEAL KORS
  • Gold Ankle Boots - RIVER ISLAND (similar here)
  • Leopard print cuff bracelet - HONGKONG
  • Gold cuff bracelet - FOREVER 21
  • Double finger ring - ACCESSORIZE
  • Sunglasses - ALDO


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,