Cobalt Blue + an Infinity Scarf + Sheer - Let's Rock Fall's Favourite Trends !

   Fall has officially arrived, but it does not mean you give up your summer hues in turn for the drab blacks, greys and browns. You can still keep it vibrant and be bang on trend for Fall Fashion 2013.
   In today's outfit post I incorporated some of fall's hottest trends: Cobalt Blue + an Infinity Scarf + Sheer. I paired this full sleeve lace crop top in striking cobalt blue with scalloped edges, with this high-waisted coral pink sheer chiffon maxi skirt with double slits. One of my favourite combinations is the crop top and high-waisted skirt, so figure flattering. The lace and the sheer combination makes for a very romantic breezy look.
  I layered my look with a reddish orange Infinity Scarf - Chunky Knit Infinity Cowl Scarf. I cinched in my waist with this silver metal plate belt, another hot accessory for fall. My accessories were pretty cool too, with my gold ear cuff, double finger cross ring with a center pearl and my favourite gold cuff bracelet. I donned my black DIY hat , carried my new black quilted Jimmy Choo fold over clutch with gold chains detailing and wore my suede black ankle booties. I do love vibrant hues and so adapting the colours in my wardrobe for my fall look was a real deight. I think this a perfect outfit for a night out on the town, when there is a nip in the air. Read more on these hottest trends below.

Cobalt Blue Lace Crop Top, Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt,Infinity Scarf


Cobalt Blue Lace Crop Top, Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt,Infinity Scarf

  Cobalt Blue Lace Crop Top, Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt,Infinity Scarf

Cobalt Blue Lace Crop Top, Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt,Infinity Scarf

Cobalt Blue - The New Neon : Cobalt blue seems to be the must have colour of the season! Designer brands such as Victoria Beckham, DKNY, Valentino and Michael Kors showcased this amazing blue in their 2013 Fall/Winter collections. The hot new color for fall has caught my eye and is on my mind. In my opinion this is the boldest new color to come in for the fall season
  Pair this bold blue with black, cream, khaki, and other neutrals, or play with more unexpected combinations like hot pink or deep red. In my opinion, this bold colour can bring a pop of colour to a boring all black outfit and make it look good. The vibrant colour makes a bold fashion statement

Infinity Scarves - Fall's Chicest Accessory : I love scarves in the fall, they add a fashionable extra layer to any outfit..an infinity scarf is the perfect finishing touch. The only difference between an infinity scarf and a regular scarf is that it is fully connected in a circle. Circle scarves aka infinity scarves are so easy to throw on and don't require any fancy tying or knotting techniques -- they're an autumn essential.

Sheer - A Sultry Statement For Fall : Sheer is, hands down, one of the biggest trends for fall, but incorporating it into your wardrobe can be a little tricky. If worn well, sheer accents can add the perfect sultry touch to any outfit.

The Metal Plate Belt Trend: The accessory's completely modern look and red carpet appeal, plus its figure-flattering capabilities make it a must have accessory this fall.These Gold & Silver accented statement belts are the highest degree of International chic.
Cobalt Blue Lace Crop Top, Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt,Infinity Scarf
      There is nothing like sipping on some hot coffee in a cozy coffee shop to combat the cold outside.

   My super cool accessories included this gold ear cuff :The hottest jewelry trend of the year – the ear cuff, has to be the most impactful accessory I’ve seen in a while, who’d have thought that such a tiny piece of jewelry, clasped around the ear, could pack such a punch?, also this double finger cross ring with a center pearl and my favourite gold cuff bracelet. I sported this very vintage looking black hat with black roses and tassels.
Gold Ear Cuff, Cross Ring, Gold Cuff Bracelet
   This new Jimmy Choo clutch of mine is a real favourite, because it not only looks so good but also stores alot of my stuff because it's a fold over clutch with two compartments. I love the classic black quilted effect with the chunky gold chain details.
   A good pair of ankle boots are a wardrobe staple for fall and I simply love these black suede ankle booties with black belt deatiling on the sides,super high but super comfy with the front base.
Pin It!
HOOK MY LOOK 

  • Cobalt blue lace crop top - H&M 
  • Sheer maxi skirt  - H&M (similar here)
  • Infinity Scarf - H&M (similar here)
  • Metal plate belt - FOREVER NEW
  • Gold ear cuff - FOREVER 21
  • double finger cross ring - FOREVER 21
  • gold cuff bracelet - FOREVER 21
  • Black hat - ZARA & DIY
  • Clutch - JIMMY CHOO
  • Ankle boot - FOREVER 21

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,