Just Tulle-ing Around - Denim Jacket paired with a Tulle Skirt !

  I do love the very girly tutu skirt/tulle skirt and have worn it in a previous outfit post too, but this time I tried a different look by pairing this white tulle skirt with this cropped denim jacket . Its a little bit of girly mixed with a little bit of rock n roll. A shrunken denim jacket toughens up the princess-like tulle skirt. I wore this quirky combination with a red nautical t-shirt with an anchor logo. I accessorized the look with my red patent leather pumps styled with red stripe socks, a black & red cuff bracelet, white angel wing double finger ring and carried a red faux snakeskin clutch. So today's outfit post combines three of my favourite trends the Tulle Skirt + Denim + Nautical, amounting to super casual cool.Denim Jacket with a Tulle Skirt

Denim Jacket with a Tulle Skirt

Denim Jacket with a Tulle Skirt
 
    Why you should you surely experiment with this look!
      Denim is a casual fabric and usually evokes images of the wild west and horses while tulle stirs up memories of high school prom and weddings. The two make a perfect juxtaposition with each other that can bring your outfit to the next level. The denim makes the tulle skirt look a little less intimidating while still being able to match in a very modern way that is sure to turn heads.
Denim Jacket with a Tulle Skirt


Denim Jacket with a Tulle Skirt


   I carried this red faux snakeskin clutch and wore my red patent leather round toe pumps styled with these red stripe socks for a very casual chic vibe.
   My accessories included this black and red patterned bracelet cuff and this adorable white double finger angel wing ring.
Red Faux Snakeskin Clutch, White Angel Wing Ring, Bracelet Cuff

Pin It!
HOOK MY LOOK



PS : Have you entered my Ozel Lifestyle Giveaway as yet ?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,