Back to School Style in Plaid !

    It's time to channel some Clueless school vibes as the Back to School Style is trending majorly currently. Fall 2013 is the season of the schoolgirl as plaid sweeps the season's fabric popularity stakes. So for my Back to School styling aka Alicia Silverstone in Clueless I paired a blue plaid shirt knotted up with a black faux leather skater skirt (worn in a previous post ) and a pair of black ankle booties. Carelessly tying up your shirts is it the coolest and most carefree trend of the moment. This is honestly my favorite default look, comfy, trendy, practical and pretty cool.
    I used very hippy grunge girl jewelry like this brown rope & feather necklace, some colourful hand beads and my oxidized double finger leaf ring. I wore my blue mirrored Sunnies and carried this black quilted cute girly bagPlaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt
   Plaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt Plaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt
The Plaid Trend    
    Plaid has made a comeback in a major way. This classic print never goes out of style! Plaid is a classic print that reminds us of high school uniforms, but tartans are not just for school uniforms and celebrities. Plaid shirts are a universal wardrobe staple. They’re versatile, comfortable and chic. Plaid shirts are the obvious call for casual engagements and make an effortlessly chic statement.

Tips for wearing Plaid
Blue Plaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt

Blue Plaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt

Blue Plaid Shirt & Leather Skater Skirt


   A closer look at my hippy college girl style accessories, like brown rope & feather necklace, colourful hand beads and this grunge oxidized double finger leaf ring.
Hand Beads & Black Quilted Bag
    I carried this cute girly black suede quilted bag with a gold lock on it and wore my favourite black ankle boots with the metal plated heels.
Pin It!
                 
HOOK MY LOOK

Show me some love and Follow on Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram // Lookbook
!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET-->

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,