Denim on Denim with a Crop Top !

  Double Denim or Denim paired with Denim is one of the freshest looks for summer and it looks like it will carry over into the fall. Well, this 90′s trend has been revived with full force and and ways to wear them are endless. I love the look of a head-to-toe denim ensemble ! 
   Designers like Ralph Lauren, Chloe, D&G and Rag & Bone flooded their runways with denim on denim looks, mixing denim skirts, jeans, shirts, jumpers and accessories. Hollywood has also taken a liking to the denim on denim trend, with the likes of Vanessa Hudgens,Rihanna and Kristen Stewart frequently wearing the look.
   This trend is perfect for summer; it exudes a carefree, laid-back look, great for a casual chic day look.
  For my Double Denim Look I paired a light blue short Denim Jacket with a light blue High Waisted Denim Skirt . To break up the look I wore a printed Kaboom Crop Top with elements of bright colours of yellow and orange. I accessorised the look with some trendy yellow bangles and orange and white earrings. I carried a yellow and orange Box Clutch and wore my Printed Wedges and donned my favourite Blue Mirrored Sunnies.
  The printed top and printed wedges help break up the denim ensemble. The bright colours of yellow, orange in the top, accessories and clutch and a hint of pink in the wedges spruce up the look.
 
Denim on Denim trend
Denim on Denim Trend
 
 

                                                               Denim on Denim Trend


Styling Tips for the Denim on Denim Trend 
If you're ready to dive into the latest denim trend, be sure and follow these styling tips:
1. Limit the Denim: Don't wear more than two denim pieces, there is such a thing as overdoing it. You don't have to wear a denim top and jeans, either; try pairing denim jeans with a denim handbag.
2. Accessorize: Try wearing some bright colourful accessories to break through the Denim Overload, add some funky jewellery to give it some edge. Like my yellow bangles with the spikes and my triangle shaped earrings.
3. Break up the outfit with a touch of bright colour (flats or wedges, a peppy tee). Denim is a great balance for those loud prints you have but don't know how to wear. Try pairing your denim look with a busy floral piece or bright stripes, or a printed Crop Top I wore here.
 
A few alternate ideas you can try with denim:
 
   
  
   My trendy Printed Wedges and my Yellow Bangles with spikes set. 

   I carried this Box Clutch in twin shades of Yellow and Orange.  
 
 
Pin It!
  
 HOOK MY LOOK

Show me some love and Follow on Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,