Cobalt Blue Trend & B&W Stripes with a Neon Pop !

    I'm really digging the fresh bold colour of Cobalt Blue for Summer 2013. Cobalt blue clothes are the new shade of cool .
Electrifying Cobalt Blue has been making an impression on the catwalks and red carpets of late.
   Cobalt blue is an instant pick-me-up hue. Get your year off to an effervescent start with vibrant and cool cobalt.
    So Cobalt Blue being the theme of my Outfit Post today, I kept the rest of the Ensemble in neutral shades of black and white. I wore a B&W Striped Shirt with a Cobalt Blue Peplum Skirt. I accessorised the look with a Cobalt Blue Embellished Fashion Turban, a Black Snakeskin texture belt, a Neon Yellow Filigree Statement Neckpiece and matching bangle set and earrings. My look was complete with a Snakeskin Texture Black Clutch and my Crystal Embellished Black Peep Toes. The Pop of Neon Accessories goes well with the Cobalt Blue too, the complementary yellow colour adds a great finishing touch to the ensemble.


Cobalt Blue Trend
 
  
Cobalt Blue Trend, Fashion Turban

Styling Tips for Wearing Cobalt Blue
    Cobalt blue is one of those most magic of colours that that suits everyone. It is strong without being overbearing, and so can be worn head-to-toe, or just one piece for an injection of dazzle. 
 
                                   HOOK MY LOOK
                                                                      Pin It!
 
Show me some love and Follow on Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,