Florals and stripes - Fun Print Mixing !

   Mixing patterns and prints is so refreshing, chic and fun. I have a great passion for prints and love the print mixing trend. I decided to wear my favourite print combination: Stripes and Floral. They are my go-to when it comes to mixing.
I think many of you can agree with me when I say, that stripes are a classic staple in most fashionista's closets. They can easily be combined with so many different patterns and look especially gorgeous when paired with a summery floral. I love this look simply because it's such an effortless way to make a chic statement.
   For today's look I decided to pair this Striped Blazer in White with Pink Vertical Stripes and greyish blue trimmings with a pretty Floral Mini Skirt in white, pink and blue. I anchored the look with a solid Yellow colour shirt. I carried a pretty Pink Bow Bag ,wore my White Ankle Strap Peep Toes, donned by Blue Mirrored Sunnies and accessorised with a Stone Statement Neckpiece again in shades of Blue and Pink. So basically, even tough I mixed different prints, I tried to keep to the primary colours of white, pink and blue, balancing the whole ensemble.
Keeping your springtime florals fresh by combining them with simple stripes can be as delicious and indulgent as topping fruit pie with ice cream.
 Stripes and Florals - Mixing Prints
 
 
 
 


Styling Tips for Mixing Florals and Stripes
 
This particular style can be a good 'beginner' outfit for those who are dipping their toes into the print mixing game.
When done right, the look's both adorably kitschy and polished. 
 
 
   
 
  
I carried this solid colour Pink Bag with Bow detailing and these White Ankle Strap Peep Toe Heels.  
 
I Accessorised with this Stunning Stone Statement Neckpiece in shades of blue and pink, matching with the primary shades of the two prints. 
HOOK MY LOOK
                                                                     Pin It!
Show me some love and Follow on Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,